Bracelet SAUVEUR eco Orange.TA
100 % RECYCLED ROPE
The production of this 100% recycled rope uses a mechanical process to transform post-consumption plastic bottles into a polymer, without the use of chemicals which could be harmful for the environment.
For HER, for HIM, for KIDS
Share the Mediterranean breeze with this cool evironment-friendly bracelet made of 100% recycled rope, adorned with the distinctive ZS buoy sign SAUVEUR.
Perfectly adjustable to any wrist, from XXL to kids size (14cm), and available in different other colors, every one can select its favorite tone, while all being connected and preserving our beloved planet.
- The ladies collection are made of 925 Sterling Silver. According to the specificity of the design, some parts can be made of plated metal.
- Generous 18 carats Gold or Rhodium plating are carefully applied according to the needs of the product.
- Men’s items are generally made of Stainless Steel 316L.
- The nickel content corresponds to European norms and is tested for nickel allergy.
- Our stones are invariably Austrian Crystals.
ZEADES Timepieces are made exclusively of high-resistance Stainless Steel 316L.
The use of Japanese or Swiss quartz movements for all ZEADES watches assures precision and durability. All ZEADES watches are water-resistant (3 to 10 ATM, depending upon the model).
All stones are premium Austrian Crystals. All watch straps are made of genuine Italian leather. Replacement straps can be purchased separately.
We invite you to read the specifications indicated on our E-Shop for each watch to know more about the produc, or read the Watch User Manual downloadable on this website.
• Keep dry and protect from direct sources of heat.
• To clean, wipe with a soft cotton cloth humidified with hot water.
The watches are backed by a Two-Year International Guarantee. In the case of an item purchased on our E-Shop, the invoice showing the date of purchase can be presented.
How to return a defective item:
After Sales Service
Principality of Monaco
For any after-sale service inquiry, please contact :